The Creston Fire Department is currently hiring for the position of Part-Time Firefighter. CFD has 5 Career Firefighters, 6 Part-Time Firefighters and 15 Volunteer Firefighters. Part-Time shifts are 7 pm-7am Monday through Friday and 8 am- 8am Saturday and Sunday. CFD is a multifaceted Fire Department answering 700+ calls for service annually.
- Certified Firefighter I with 3 years of firefighting experience
- Valid driver's license with ability to obtain Class B CDL with airbrakes and tanker endorsement within 6 months of hire
- Driver Operator certification within 6 months of hire
- Applications due by 5:00 pm on May 6, 2019 to the Creston Fire Department, 500 N Sumner, Creston, IA, 50801
- Testing will be on May 11, 2019 starting at 8:00 am
For questions please call 641-782-5610.
Part-Time Seasonal Positions
The City of Creston is currently accepting applications for the following Part-Time and Seasonal positions:
- Grounds Maintenance Worker (General Labor Worker)
- Pool Cashiers
- Street Department General Labor Worker
- Waste Water Treatment Plant Grounds Maintenance/General Labor Worker
Links to the City of Creston Employment Application and Job Descriptions can be found below. Applications will be accepted until positions are filled.
If interested, please submit a completed application to:
City of Creston
Attn: City Clerk
116 W Adams Street
P.O. Box 449
Creston, IA 50801
or e-mail email@example.com
City of Creston Employment Application
The Creston Fire Department is always looking for candidates to join their team. If interested in becoming a volunteer firefighter please complete the application below and send to:
Creston Fire Department
500 N Sumner
Creston, IA 50801
or e-mail completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The City of Creston is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Form at any USDA office, or call 866-632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter by mail to:
U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director
Office of Adjudication
1400 Independence Avenue SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410